The All American 15 Qt Pressure Cooker/Canner is ideal for at-home canning. Made by the Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry (established in 1909), this canner features an exclusive metal to metal seal, eliminating the need to replace damaged gaskets. Without the gasket, the cover also opens and closes with ease. It utilizes positive action clamping locks, which create a steam tight seal on the canner. Pressure canning is the only method the USDA recommends for the canning of low-acid foods such as meat, fish, vegetables and poultry. Made of heavy-duty cast aluminum, this pressure cooker is a durable and safe choice for your kitchen.
The All American 915 15 Quart Pressure Canner features:
- Professional quality, extra heavy duty durable cast aluminum construction throughout for fast & even heating
- Stay-cool bakelite top handle
- Easy to read Geared pressure gauge
- Exclusive Metal to metal seal
- Equipped with 2 automatic venting features which provide an extra margin of safety (the safety control valve & overpressure plug)
- Pressure regulator weight with settings of 5, 10 and 15 psi
- Smooth, easy to clean satin finish
- Double thickness edges for additional protection on points of heaviest wear
- Includes 1 cooking/canning rack and instruction & recipe book
Capacity - 15 1/2 Quarts (Liquid), 10 Pint Jars, 7 Quart Jars
Inside diameter - 12 5/8 inches
Inside Height - 7 1/2 inches
Overall Length - 15 1/2 inches
Overall Height - 12 1/2 inches
*Jar capacities are based on round regular mouth standard Mason jar sizes.
Made in the U.S.A.
1 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Please note: Pressure canners are NOT recommended for use on ceramic, flat-top or glass ranges. They may cause the surface to crack and break.