Norpro Sauce Master Berry Screen - 1953
| || |
Add to Cart
or call: 801-225-8012
Process berries easily and quickly with your Norpro Sauce Master strainer! The berry screen has a fine mesh that is great for processing most types of berries or fruits that contain small seeds.Holes in the berry screen are 0.044-inch wide, approximately 1-mm (holes on standard tomato screen are 0.057-inch wide).
The Norpro Pumpkin Screen is made of all coarse chrome plated steel, hand washing recommended.
Also available as part of the Norpro Food Strainer Sauce Maker Accessory 4 Pack PLEASE NOTE: If the berries or fruits you are processing have seeds that are smaller than the holes in the screen you will end up with seeds in the finished product.Product Dimensions: length: 5 1/2"; small diameter: 2"; large diameter: 3 1/4"; hole size: less than 1/16". Will only work with screens connect to the body with two wingnut screws This Berry Screen replaces the following items:
- Extra Fine Screen
- Makes James, Jellies and more!
- Perfect for removing small fruit seeds
- Chrome Plated Steel, Includes screen gasket
- Fits the Back to Basics 200, Norpro 1951, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210* & Villware 300
- Back to Basics 200 Berry Screen
- Villaware 300 Berry Screen, part number 300-20
- Victorio 200/210 Berry Screen, part number 200-20
- Universal 800 Berry Screen, part number 800-A3