Process apples or tomatoes easily and quickly with your Norpro Sauce Master strainer! The Standard Apple/Tomato screen has a fine mesh that is great for processing most types of fruits that contain small seeds.
Holes in the standard screen are 0.057-inch wide, approximately 1/16"
The Norpro Apple Tomato Screen is made of all coarse chrome plated steel, hand washing recommended.
PLEASE NOTE: If the fruits you are processing have seeds that are smaller than the holes in the screen you will end up with seeds in the finished product.Product Dimensions: length: 5 1/2"; small diameter: 2"; large diameter: 3 1/4"; hole size: 1/16". Will only work with screens that connect to the body with two wingnut screws. This Apple/Tomato Screen replaces the following items:
- Fine Screen
- Makes Tomato Sauce, Apple Sauce & More!
- Perfect for removing small fruit seeds
- Chrome Plated Steel, Includes screen gasket
- Fits the Back to Basics 200, Norpro 1951, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210** & Villaware 300
- Back to Basics 200 Apple/Tomato Screen
- Villaware 300 Apple/Tomato Screen, part number 300-20
- Victorio 200/210 Apple/Tomato Screen, part number 200-8
- Universal 800 Apple/Tomato Screen, part number 800-16