Food Strainer Plunger
A pusher / plunger should always be used to push food into any moving parts. Using your hands or fingers to push food into moving parts may result in serious injuries. It is better to be safe than sorry. Plastic food pushers are more safe to use than wood pushers. The porous nature of wood makes it difficult to keep it sanitary. As with all things the plunger will wear out with use. The most common form of wear is from the spiral rubbing on the pusher when they make contact. Using the pusher cautiously to minimize contact with the spiral is the best method of prolonging its life.
This plunger / pusher is a replacement part for the Victorio Model 250 food strainer however, it also works with the Victorio Model 200 and the Back to Basics 220 model food strainers. This pusher may also work with other food processing equipment please check the dimensions below to make sure.
The large end is 2 inches in diameter and 2.5 inches in length. The handle is 1.25 inches in diameter and 7.5 inches in length. The overall length is 10.5 inches.
This Food Pusher replaces the following items:
- Food Pusher 220-1 that fits the Back to Basics Model 220
- Food Pusher 200-17 that fits the Victorio by Vitantonio Model 200
- Food Pusher 1951-3 that fits the Norpro Sauce Master Model 1951
- Food Pusher 200-02 that fits the Villaware Food Strainer Model 200
- Food Pusher 07-0844 that fits the Roma Food Strainer Model 200
- Food Pusher 800-1 that fits the Universal Food Strainer Model 800