Make the holidays a breeze by processing pumpkin squash and even mashed potatoes with your Norpro Sauce Master strainer! The Pumpkin screen is coarse and is great for processing fruits and vegetables that need larger mesh for correct processing.
Holes in the Pumpkin Screen are 0.116-inch wide (holes on standard tomato screen are 0.057-inch wide).
The Norpro Pumpkin Screen is made of all coarse chrome plated steel, hand washing recommended.
Also available as part of the Norpro Food Strainer Sauce Maker Accessory 4 Pack Product Dimensions: length: 5 1/2"; small diameter: 2"; large diameter: 3 1/4"; hole size: 1/8"Will only work with screens connect to the body with two wingnut screws. This Pumpkin Screen replaces the following items:
- Coarse Screen
- Makes Pumpkin, Squash, Mashed Potatoes and More!
- Perfect for homemade Pumpkin Pies
- Chrome Plated Steel, Includes screen gasket
- Fits the Back to Basics 200, Norpro 1951, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210* & Villware 300
- Villware 300 Pumpkin Screen, part number 300-21
- Victorio 200/210 Pumpkin Screen, part number 200-22
- Universal 800 Pumpkin Screen, part number 800-A2