Food Strainer Spring
Genuine VKP Food Strainer/Sauce Master replacement Drive Shaft Spring, VKP250-14. This will fit the Victorio 250 & VKP250 food strainer, and most food strainers, in both designs where the screen connects with two wing-nuts & where the screen connects to the body by twisting it & tightening a set screw. The spring fits on the crank shaft,and maintains the correct pressure on the spiral while straining foods. If your spring is rusted, bent or not keeping pressure on the spiral it should be replaced. Shaft Spring Product dimensions: length: 2 1/4", diameter: 5/8".
The food strainer strainer crank shaft spring can work as a replacement on the Back to Basics 200, Back to Basics 220, Norpro 1951, Norpro 1991, Roma 200, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210*, Victorio 250, Villaware 200 & Villware 300 food strainers.
If you are not sure this part will fit your food strainer please contact customer service.
Can work in place of:
- Back to Basics 200 spring
- Back to Basics 220 Spring, part number 220-14
- Norpro 1951 Spring, part number 1951-15
- Norpro 1991 Spring, part number 1991-15
- Roma 200 Drive Shaft-Ring Seal, part number 07-0820
- Universal 800 Spring, part number 800-11
- Victorio 200/210 Spring, part number 2049 or 200-2
- Victorio 250 Spring, part number VKP250-14
- Villware 200 Spring, part number 200-10
- Villaware 300/Pronto Spring, part number 300-11