Food Strainer Shaft Seal
Genuine VKP Food Strainer/Sauce Master replacement Shaft Seal, VKP250-13. This will fit the Victorio 250 & VKP250 food strainers, and most food strainers, in both designs where the screen connects with two wing-nuts & where the screen connects to the body by twisting it & tightening a set screw. The Seal Ring fits on the crank shaft, it is made of food grade silicone. If your strainer leaks around the handle the shaft seal should be replace Shaft Seal Product dimensions: 1/2", the gasket is often white, black or clear in color, but will be the exact same for almost all strainers. It is recommended that you lubricate the seal with a small amount of vegetable oil to aid in assembly, and also to prolong the life of the seal.
The food strainer strainer shaft seal gasket can work as a replacement on the Back to Basics 200, Back to Basics 220, Norpro 1951, Norpro 1991, Roma 200, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210*, Victorio 250, Villaware 200 & Villware 300 food strainers.
If you are not sure this part will fit your food strainer please contact customer service.
Can work in place of:
- Back to Basics 200 Shaft Seal
- Back to Basics 220 Seal Ring, part number 220-13
- Norpro 1951 Black Gasket, part number 1951-17
- Norpro 1991 Seal Ring Gasket, part number 1991-17
- Roma 200 Drive Shaft-Ring Seal, part number 07-0820
- Universal 800 Seal Ring (O-Ring), part number 800-10
- Victorio 200/210 Seal Ring, part number 2045 or 200-13A
- Victorio 250 Shaft Seal, part number VKP250-13
- Villware 200 Seal Ring, part number 200-09
- Villaware 300/Pronto Seal ring, part number 300-10