Clocks & Lamps Repair
- Wind-up / Regulator Wall Clocks
- Grandfather clocks
- Battery Operated
- Anniversary Clocks
- Piano Lamps
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures
We realize that some things mean too much to throw away - even after all these years. So we take care of every clock and lamp that we handle. We've seen thousands and hope to see thousands more. From the antique heirlooms from decades ago, to the newly produced modern styles, we can get (and keep) most of them running for years to come.What do we repair?
We repair any of the supported types. If there are ever any questions to what we can and cannot repair for you, please call or stop in.How much will this cost?
All prices include parts and labor. These rates are determined by our experience and commitment to provide the best service at the best price possible. Please note that these prices are NOT final.
They are only estimates.Clocks
- Time clocks $60-$80 Deposit $20
- Wind up / Regulator Wall Clocks $110-130 Deposit $20
- Cuckoo $110-130 Deposit $20
- Small Alarm $30-40 Deposit $20
- Grandfather clocks $200-250 Deposit $60
- Electric $40-60 Deposit $20
- Battery Operated $30-40 Deposit $20
- Anniversary Clocks $130-150 Deposit $20
Is there a guarantee?
- Cord $40-50 **DEPENDING ON LAMP PRICE CAN VARY**
All of our work comes with a 90 day warranty.Warranty Repair
We do not provide warranty work on any clocks or lamps except for our own 90 day warranty. Our 90 day warranty covers parts and labor for anything involved in the initial repair ONLY.