Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
All Orders Placed By 2 PM Mountain Time Will Ship Out The Same Day!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts, Diagrams & Service Manual > KitchenAid Mixer Gears > KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Pinion Gear Post Pin - 9705444
This cylindrical, steel pin attaches the gear to the shaft. There are 3 grooves around the body going lengthwise. 3/4" long and 3/32" in diameter.
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Worm Drive and Pinion Gear Assembly - 240309-2
▪ KitchenAid Worm Drive Gear for Stand Mixers - 4162897 / W10112253
▪ KitchenAid Bevel Pinion, Center Gear - 9709627(Old part #9703905)
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Pinion Gear and Post - 240210-2
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Center Shaft - 240026
▪ View all »