Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Free "Best Way" Shipping on Orders Over $125!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts, Diagrams & Service Manual > 4.5 Quart & 5 Quart Artisan KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts > KitchenAid Mixer Grooved Pin (Center Shaft: Lower) - 4159133
This original KitchenAid part is a common replacement part on KitchenAid mixers. This Pin is used most commonly in 4.5 quart and 5 quart models, this 7/8" cylindrical steel pin and attaches the center shaft to the planetary.
In the 4.5 and 5 Quart mixers the Replacement Grooved Pin, 4159133, is Used on the Center Shaft to hold the lower part of the shaft into the planetary.
This part replaces obsolete part numbers: 9705443. The 4159133 pin has three grooves and is 7/8" long, and 1/8" in diameter.
Will Fit the Following KitchenAid Mixers:
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Worm Drive and Pinion Gear Assembly - 240309-2
▪ KitchenAid Worm Drive Gear for Stand Mixers - 4162897 / W10112253
▪ KitchenAid Bevel Pinion, Center Gear - 9709627(Old part #9703905)
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Attachment Drive Gear - For 4.5 & 5 Quart Mixers Only
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Attachment Hub Cover - 242765-2
▪ View all »