Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Free "Best Way" Shipping on Orders Over $125!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Mixer Parts > 5 Qt Plus & 6 Qt Pro Parts > 5 Pro & 6 Quart Gears > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Replacement Pin-9707223 (Center & Beater Shafts)
This original KitchenAid part is a common replacement part on KitchenAid mixers. This Pin is used most commonly in 6 Quart and 5 Quart Plus models, this 5/8" cylindrical steel pin attaches the gear to the shaft.
In the 5+ and 6 Quart mixers the Replacement Pin, 9707223, is Used on the Center Shaft in between the Worm Follower Gear (9706529) and the Bevel Gear (9703337) and also can be found on the Agitator Shaft with the Pinion Gear (9707627).
In the 4.5 and Older 5 Quart mixers The Replacement Pin, 9707223, is used on the Vertical Center Shaft and is used to keep the Bevel Pinion Center Gear (9709627) in place.
This part replaces obsolete part numbers: 240018-1, 4161950, and 240018-1 and WHIRLPOOL # AP359828.
Will Fit the Following KitchenAid Mixers:
▪ KitchenAid 6 Qt Stand Mixer Gear Parts
▪ KitchenAid 5 Pro & 6 Qt Stand Mixer Upper Motor Housings
▪ Replacement KitchenAid 5 & 6 Quart Professional Stand Mixer Motor - W10247536
▪ KitchenAid 6 Quart Professional Stand Mixer Attachment Port Cover w/ Hinge - 9703315
▪ KitchenAid Stand Mixer Thumb Screw (Black) - 9709194
▪ View all »