Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
All Orders Placed By 2 PM Mountain Time Will Ship Out The Same Day!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts, Diagrams & Service Manual > 4.5 Quart & 5 Quart Artisan KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Replacement Pin-9707223 (Center & Beater Shafts)
This original KitchenAid part is a common replacement part on KitchenAid mixers. This Pin is used most commonly in 6 Quart and 5 Quart Plus models, this 5/8" cylindrical steel pin attaches the gear to the shaft.
In the 5+ and 6 Quart mixers the Replacement Pin, 9707223, is Used on the Center Shaft in between the Worm Follower Gear (9706529) and the Bevel Gear (9703337) and also can be found on the Agitator Shaft with the Pinion Gear (9707627).
In the 4.5 and Older 5 Quart mixers The Replacement Pin, 9707223, is used on the Vertical Center Shaft and is used to keep the Bevel Pinion Center Gear (9709627) in place.
This part replaces obsolete part numbers: 240018-1, 4161950, and 240018-1 and WHIRLPOOL # AP359828.
Will Fit the Following KitchenAid Mixers:
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Worm Drive and Pinion Gear Assembly - 240309-2
▪ KitchenAid Worm Drive Gear for Stand Mixers - 4162897 / W10112253
▪ KitchenAid Bevel Pinion, Center Gear - 9709627(Old part #9703905)
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Attachment Hub Cover - 242765-2
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Bowl Spring - 3182857
▪ View all »