Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Free "Best Way" Shipping on Orders Over $125!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts, Diagrams & Service Manual > 4.5 Quart & 5 Quart Artisan KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts > KitchenAid Mixer Speed Control Lever Kit - 4176230
This genuine KitchenAid stand mixer replacement speed control lever kit comes complete with all that you need to properly replace a broken lever. This kit will include a new switch lever, transmission gasket, speed link, spring and instructions.
The control lever has been redesigned by KitchenAid, to allow for new electrical standards. The differences are explained in the instruction sheet that is included in this kit. The instruction sheet is in both English and Spanish, it also includes a diagram on how to assembly the new components.
The KitchenAid 4176230 Control Kit will replace obsolete part number 4160596, 4159658, 4176111 and 4162607. The replace spring/speed control kit fits models K45SS, K5SS, KSM90, KSM5, KPM5, KSM50, KSMC50, KPM50 and KP50.
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Worm Drive and Pinion Gear Assembly - 240309-2
▪ KitchenAid Worm Drive Gear for Stand Mixers - 4162897 / W10112253
▪ KitchenAid Bevel Pinion, Center Gear - 9709627(Old part #9703905)
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Attachment Hub Cover - 242765-2
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Replacement Bowl Spring - 3182857
▪ View all »