Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Free "Best Way" Shipping on Orders Over $125!
| || |
This is a genuine DeWalt replacement chuck screw. This chuck screw, 605256-01, replaces many chuck screws including the 148204-00, 448850-00, 605256-00, 66878-01, 66878-02 and 682416-00 made by both Black & Decker and DeWalt.
This screw is constructed of tough steel for long lasting strength, it has a beveled torque (star) head with torx drive for a secure fit plus the screw has a locking compound in the threads for an even tighter installation. This is a reverse thread screw used to secure drill chucks on many DeWalt cordless drills.
Note: This part is used in too many models to list, If you are looking for the chuck screw for your 12V Drill, please check this table for verification, since 12C Drills have two possibilities of chuck screws.
▪ DeWALT replacement Steel Chuck Screw (149518-01)
▪ DeWALT 3/8" Chuck (Fits 1/2" Spindle Shaft) - 330075-46
▪ DeWALT Heavy-Duty Steel 1/2" Chuck (Fits 1/2" Spindle Shaft) - 330075-59
▪ DeWalt 1/2" Chuck (Fits 1/2" Spindle Shaft) 330075-74
▪ DeWALT Standard 3/8" Chuck (Fits 3/8" Spindle Shaft) - 330075-85
▪ View all »