Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Free "Best Way" Shipping on Orders Over $125!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts, Diagrams & Service Manual > KitchenAid Mixer Gears > KitchenAid Mixer Gearbox Grease - 6 oz - for 5 & 6 Quart professional Mixers
Genuine KitchenAid gearbox grease, is a food safe grease recommended, and used in all KitchenAid mixers. This is a 6 oz container of the Benalene 930-2 lubricating grease, it is perfect for a 1 time repair of the 5 & 6 quart KitchenAid mixers.
The 5 & 6 Quart mixers use about 2-3 oz of grease when lubricating the gears, this 6 oz container will be enough for a one time repair.
Click here for KitchenAid 10oz Grease Container. for $10.95
Click here for KitchenAid 30oz Grease Container. for $24.95
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Worm Drive and Pinion Gear Assembly - 240309-2
▪ KitchenAid Worm Drive Gear for Stand Mixers - 4162897 / W10112253
▪ KitchenAid Bevel Pinion, Center Gear - 9709627(Old part #9703905)
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Pinion Gear and Post - 240210-2
▪ KitchenAid Mixer Center Shaft - 240026
▪ View all »