Toll Free: 800-339-9297
International Callers: 801-512-2148
helping you get the job done since 1971
Like us on Facebook to get a 5% Coupon Code to use on your Order Today!
| || |
Home > Power Tools > DeWALT > Parts > Housings > DeWalt Miter Saw Handle Assembly (DW706) - 394075-00
This is a genuine DeWalt miter saw handle/replacement housing. This clamshell housing, 394075-00 is a original DeWalt part, made by DeWalt. This housing is constructed of heavy nylon, and is the front handle for the miter saw, commonly referred to as a clam shell.
Replacing the housing can improve trigger switch fit and saw operation, but is most commonly replaced because of physical damage to the housing such as cracks or other exterior damage. This clam shell housing includes both halves of the handle, but does not include hardware or screws
This original replacement clamshell housing will fit the following DeWalt models:
If you need the 287948-00 discontinued switch, buying this handle, and the 391926-01 switch will work as a replacement, you will need to replace your old handle, your switch and replace the terminals with spade terminals.
▪ DeWalt 12V Cordless Drill replacement Clamshell Housing (Pistol Grip) - 151755-01
▪ DeWalt 14.4V Cordless Drill replacement Clamshell Housing (Pistol Grip) - 151755-14
▪ DeWalt 14.4V Cordless Drill Replacement Clamshell Housing (Pistol Grip) - 151791-02
▪ DeWalt 18V Cordless Drill Replacement Clamshell Housing (Pistol Grip) - 151791-20
▪ DeWalt Miter Saw (DW704 & 705) replacement Clamshell Housing - 380452-00
▪ View all »