| || |
Norpro Sauce Master Strainer Grape Spiral - Short Spiral
Heavy Plastic Grape Spiral
designed exclusively for your Norpro Sauce Master Food Strainer!
Make homemade Grape Jam effortlessly by processing Grapes fast with your Norpro 1951 Food strainer! The Grape Spiral is a shorter spiral and works best with fruits and vegetables that have larger seeds or skins and need more waste room than the standard spiral will allow.
Grape spiral is 5 1/2" diameter: approx. 1 1/4" (standard spiral is 6 3/4")
Made of Heavy Plastic.
- Can be used with all screens for the Norpro model 1951 food strainer
- Grape spiral works best with fruits and vegetables that have larger seeds or skins and need more waste room than the standard spiral will allow
- Process grapes for jellies and delicious juices
- Short Spiral, Heavy plastic design, Includes screen gasket
- Fits the Back to Basics 200, Norpro 1951, Universal 800, Victorio 200/210* & Villware 300
Also available as part of the Norpro Food Strainer Sauce Maker Accessory 4 Pack
Product dimensions: length: 5 1/2"; diameter: approx. 1 1/4" Will only work with screens connect to the body with two wingnut screws.
This Grape Spiral replaces the following items:
Villware 300 Grape Spiral, part number 300-22
Victorio 200/210 Grape Spiral, part number 200-21
Universal 800 Grape Spiral, part number 800-A1