Toll Free: 800-339-9297
Local Callers: 801-225-8012
helping you get the job done since 1971
Like us on Facebook to get a 5% Coupon Code to use on your Order Today!
| || |
Home > KitchenAid > Parts > Genuine Replacement KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts + Diagrams & Service Manual > Genuine 5 Quart Plus & 6 Quart Pro KitchenAid Stand Mixer Parts > KitchenAid 5 & 6 Quart Professional Stand Mixer Lower Center Bearing - 16897
KitchenAid New Generation Lower Center Bearing, 16897, will fit some newer 5 Quart mixers & All 6 Quart mixers. This beaing will replace a lost or damaged lower gearcase bearing. This is a genuine KitchenAid replacement part, all of our parts are New, Original KitchenAid Parts.
The Lower Center Bearing fits tightly into the lower gearcase on the Professional Series Stand Mixers, and the Planetary center shaft slides through the bearing. This lower gearcase housing bearing (16897) will fit New Generation KitchenAid Mixers KP2671, KP26M1X, KV25, KT2651, KG25, KM25 and variations of these models.
Any bushing showing signs of galling, nicks, cracks or noticeable wear should be replaced, this bearing is pressed tightly into the lower gearcase housing, and can be ordered by itself, or with a lower gearcase.
▪ KitchenAid 6 Qt Mixer Speed Control Black Knob- 9705504
▪ KitchenAid 5 & 6 Qt Professional Mixer Speed Control Black Knob - 9706648
▪ KitchenAid 5 & 6 Qt Professional Mixer Speed Control Gray Knob - 9706649
▪ 5 & 6 Quart Professional Speed Control Board with Buff Knob - 9706650
▪ KitchenAid 5 & 6 Quart Professional Mixer Sensor/Ribbon Wire - 9703312
▪ View all »